No matter the time, day or quarter of business you are about to complete, focusing on your people is crucial to overall success.
Here are some of our favorite tweets on WHY focusing on YOUR people is extremely important.
1. “Take a moment to tell someone on your team how much you appreciate them and (most importantly) why you do. #engagement #hr #business” @MattVaadi
2. “In order to improve yourself, focus on improving others. #leadership #hr #author” @GordonThredgold
3. “Most of us operate under an outdated definition of work. We think it should be hard and not fun. Let’s rethink work.” @garnettl
4. “Successful leaders pursue their purpose, reach for their potential, and use their gifts to benefit others. #leadership” @stevegutzler
5. “You can’t lead from your office. If you think you can, you have some huge barriers to knock down – but we can do it together! #success” @ServiceRecipe
6. “#Leadership – The above average ability to manage weaknesses and leverage strengths – personal, business & life.” @AdriaanG_LP
7. “The most inspiring leaders in any field look beyond their own comfort towards motivating others to succeed. #leadership #thenewsmart” @AnnZuccardy
8. “A recognized employee can become an engaged employee, which could lead to better engagement with customers.” @Hyken
9. “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team. – John Wooden #business #leadership.” @ManagersDiary
10. “Companies that don’t show improvement in culture generally became less profitable.” @ThoughtPartner
11. “Authentic Servant Leaders seldom miss an opportunity to recognize their people.” @LeadToday
12. “Employee engagement isn’t built overnight. The best companies see engagement as a journey not a destination. #employeerecognition” @browniepointsoz
13. “Being transparent about the future of your business is a key way to increase employee engagement and motivation.” @wattsnextAlicia
14. “Get your employees involved at every level and empower them to make the right decisions.” @RonRwoots
15. “Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman, not the attitude of the prospect. – W. Clement Stone” @FelixNater
Start Focusing on Your People Today!
To successfully focus on developing, training and motivating your people, you must develop a strategy. Whether you are looking to focus on your employees, sales team or outside reps, E2’s incentive solutions are proven to be an effective way at accomplishing your ‘people’ goals.
We will work with you to define your business goals and objectives, determine your participant group, set a budget and reward your team. With our custom online platform, Kinesis, you will be able to reward your participants with what they want to be rewarded by. Don’t wait too long to focus on your people or you WILL lose your key contributors. Get started today!